Not every state allows consumers to receive wine which has been purchased online and shipped directly from the winery. If your state is on following list we can ship to you.
Federal and state law requires us to request identification from each consumer to prove that you are of age to legally purchase alcohol.
• All wine orders must be placed by a person 21 years of age or older.
• Verification of age is required at the time of delivery.
• Failure to produce age verification forfeits the right to receive the shipment until identification is produced.
In such circumstances, the order may be held in storage at a local depot of the shipping company until valid identification is produced, or it may be shipped back to the winery. All associated costs will be the responsibility of and be charged to the customer.
Wine is extremely sensitive to temperature. Read more about successful shipping and delivery of your wine.
• Ship to an address where the wine can be received and stored indoors, especially during the winter and summer months.
• We are not responsible for wine which has been cooked or frozen due to outdoor temperatures.
• Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person.
• All shipments are sent by UPS ground. An Adult Signature Required fee of $5.00 will be added to shipping charges.
• If you choose residential delivery, a UPS surcharge of $3.10 will be added to the shipping charges.
• All shipments are made on Monday and Tuesday to prevent your wine from sitting in a storage area over the weekend.